Mix

Adverts

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Definitely My DJing Debut! Friday 13th April in Reading 8pm to 9pm

So, at the second time of asking, I should be making my DJing debut on a Friday.

This time at The Blagrave Arms in the centre of Reading, just around the corner from the Oakford.

I'll be playing for Tim Sharpe, a long-standing underground house/techno promoter in Reading, and damn good DJ.

I am not aware of house music ever having being played at this venue, so another good reason to come down - if like me you want to see more good quality house/techno in the centre of Reading instead of bland chain-bar pop-dance that is boringly ubiquitous.

I'll be playing between 8pm and 9pm, a nice little warm-up, perfect for my debut.

I would love to see a few friendly faces there - just think, this is your opportunity for when I am as famous and revered a superstar DJ as Paris Hilton, to say - "I was there".

Friday 13th April 2012 - 8pm to 9pm.

Yes - Friday 13th.  Why the hell not?

No comments:

Post a Comment